The Partnership for Successful Living is accepting some in-kind donations during regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Since we no longer have storage capacity, it is best to call (603) 882-3616 to see if we are able to accept your donations, and to set up a drop off time with our staff. Or feel free to email email@example.com. Unfortunately, we are not able to pick up any items at this time.
Items the Partnership is currently in need of:
- New Twin and Full/Double Size Sheets
- New Twin and Full/Double Size Blankets and/or Comforters
- New Pillows
- New Towels
- Personal Care/Hygiene Items
- New Socks – Men’s, Women’s, Children’s
- Gas Cards
- Kitchen Supplies (bake ware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, and cleaning supplies)
- Diapers Sizes 2 and 3
- Arts & Crafts Items
- Laundry Detergent
- Cleaning Supplies (sponges, dish soap, kitchen & bathroom cleaning solutions)
We appreciate your understanding that all towels and bedding donations must be NEW, for sanitary reasons and for the dignity of our residents. Residents will be allowed to take these personal items with them when going into their new permanent home.
If you have questions, please email or call (603) 882-3616.
Items the Partnership cannot accept:
- Most Items of Furniture
- Old or Used Clothes (except winter coats & suits that have been professionally dry cleaned/washed.)
- Used Bedding
- Box TV’s
- Appliances over 5 years old
- Organs/ Pianos
- Computers that are less than 2GHz
Keystone Hall is NOW accepting donations!
Donations for Keystone Hall can now be dropped off at 615 Amherst Street in Nashua, New Hampshire. Please call (603) 881-4848 to make an appointment.
What? The Partnership doesn’t accept furniture? Wondering what you’re going to do with that couch you no longer need?
The answer is Consigning for Good.
The Partnership for Successful Living has recently partnered up with Consigning for Good (located in Milford, NH) so that together we can make your donations go towards what truly matters in the community.
Anytime that you drop off an item to be sold at Consigning for Good, they will split the selling cost and donate 50% – 70% of the proceeds to your agency of choice within the Partnership for Successful Living. Just make sure to tell them that you want the donation to benefit one of our agencies. Please visit their website for more information and a list of items they are able to accept.