Comcast is holding a Comcast Cares Day on Saturday, April 21st and is open to the community to join in and help! They have selected the Maple Arms Emergency Shelter as one of their projects! Employees of Comcast and our community will be working together to help make improvements at the shelter.
When: Saturday April 21, 8am-12pm
Where: Maple Arms Shelter, 14 Maple Street, Nashua NH
– Landscaping – raking, planting flowers, adding a raised garden bed
– Painting new stair railings in the backyard
– Repair/replace fence
– Repair five sets of steps in the front yard – repaint & add flower boxes or hangers
If you would like to get involved and lend a hand, here’s how:
1. Visit www.comcastinthecommunity.com
2. Select GUEST LOGIN
3. Select REGISTER AS A NEW USER
4. Fill out User Registration form
5. Check email address you entered
6. Click on confirmation email – CONFIRM MY EMAIL
7. Login using the username/password to register
8. You will be logged in!
9. Visit https://www.comcastinthecommunity.com/Project/Detail?projectID=9810 and click “Volunteer”
Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions about these projects or about getting involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maple Arms Shelter of Harbor Homes, provides emergency housing to more than 150 individuals and families including our veterans, on an annual basis, who are in immediate need. An important access point for supportive services, the shelter connects those in need, to case management, primary, behavioral, and oral health care, substance misuse treatment and recovery, and employment training.